By now you’ve likely come across dozens of people claiming to know what works with meeting and dating the opposite sex. The choices can be overwhelming.
We’ve reviewed a number of products from various dating experts. If you click on their name, in the list below, you’ll be taken to their expert page on our site. We’ve included a brief bio about them, some of their products (of which we’re an affiliate), and some videos and/or articles to give you a taste of their style. If we have completed a review of their product, you’ll see a link for that. If not – it will say – review* coming. We’ll be adding more experts to this list. If your favorite isn’t listed, let us know.
- Christian Carter – author of “Catch Him and Keep Him”
- Evan Marc Katz – former customer support at Cupid.com, published author, dating and relationship coach. Founder of E-Cyrano – a profile writing service.
- Dave M – creator of the Insider Internet Dating system
- Eben Pagan (aka David DeAngelo) – creator of series of dating and relationship products. Also well-known and respected internet marketer with numerous marketing products and programs.
- Michael Webb – author of multiple ebooks on dating, relationships and sex.
- David Wygant – dating coach and creator of multiple products on dating and personal development
- Gay and Kathleen Hendrick – coming soon
* Our Review Criteria
When reviewing a product, those which get our highest praise meet these criteria:
- The material is respectful of women and men. Some of the products for men that are available, for instance, view women as objects to get.
- Men and women are taught long-lasting skills vs situation-based tactics. For instance, learning how to start and carry on a conversation with anyone is a skill that can be used your entire life vs pick-up lines.
- It supports men and women to be their best, to be authentic.
That’s just where I’m coming from. You may feel differently. It’s not good, right, bad, or wrong – it just is.