The review of Hurrydate is below.
Category Reviewed: Speed Dating
Updated: June 2011
Membership Types: Speed Dating (pay per event) & Online Dating (free & paid)
Countries Available: USA & Canada
Target Groups: Heterosexual, Gay/Lesbian*
* Couldn’t find any speed dating events but found matches in online dating system.
How It Works:
- Meet approximately 10-15 people at each event for 5 minutes each.
- Events organized by age-range e.g. 23-33, 30-43, and 40-55.
- Those who do not fit in an age category are welcome to attend.
- After each date, you circle a “yes” or “no” next to each person’s ID number on your SCOREcard to indicate if you want to be in touch. At the end of the night, you’ll take your SCOREcard home to enter who you liked into our online system. HurryDate will then match you up with those who are interested in you too!
- Has an Online Dating system as well as speed dating events.
- Become a Hurrydate Online member (monthly fee) and get 25% off speed dating events.
- Parties scheduled in: USA (18 states – multiple cities) and Canada (1 city – Toronto)
- Some cities have speeding dating events for Jewish singles.
- If you have tickets for a play or game or want to see a movie, you can post a date on the Date Board
- The HurryDate Guarantee: Meet at least 8 people in one night or your next party is free.
- Very small presence in Canada as only one city, Toronto, had an event scheduled and hard to find online members in Vancouver (for instance).
- There are events in 18 states so check to see if there is an event near you.