The summary of the Jewish Friend Finder review is below.
Category Reviewed: Jewish Dating
Updated: June 2011
Membership Types: Free (Standard) & Paid (Gold & Silver)
(Roughly 9% of US & Canadian men were looking for men.)
(Roughly 14% of US & Canadian women were looking for women.)
These could include those looking for both men and women and/or just friends.
- Highly focused site for those with a Jewish faith.
- This site has over 44,000 members* with 35,000+ in the US and 3000+ in Canada.
- There are eight chat rooms that you can use for free, including one for those who want to meet in Israel. One chat room is reserved for those who are gold and silver members.
- You can chat for free on Instant Messenger.
- Option to purchase credits to email members if you don’t want to purchase a monthly membership.
- Standard members can reply to emails. Standard members can email Silver/Gold members who have purchased a Standard Contact package.
- Standard (free) members have a limited ability to see the full profile of members.
- Only 43 members were online when we checked. No one was in the chat room or on IM at the time.
- If you verify your information with ConfirmID, you’ll get 2 months of Silver membership. This was valid as of May 17, 2011.
- Sometimes a bonus month or two is offered with the purchase of a silver or gold membership. Read the requirements.
- Paid members can upgrade to allow Standard members to contact them.
- Standard members with popular profiles can earn access to more features. This may allow them to view more profiles and initiate a certain number of emails per day.
- Paid memberships (gold & silver) are cheaper if you buy a 3 or 12 month term versus by the month.
- Can view the site only in English.
- Part of the FriendFinder network of dating sites.
* Jewish FriendFinder defines members as those who have logged in within the past 2 years.